Boy Smells Hackney Garden
IN-STORE ONLY OR LOCAL PICK UP ONLY
This fresh, herbal delight is inspired by East London’s artistic Hackney neighborhood. Traditional English garden notes of neroli and ivy mingle with the grittier east London notes of patchouli and vetiver makes the perfect combination of spring candle scents. The result? A lush, sensorial wonderland, set in the midst of the city’s edgiest borough.
The scent of this spring candle also captures the technology of Phytogaia™, molecules emitted by forest trees proven to replicate the calming effect of nature.
Luxury scented candle, coconut and beeswax blend with braided cotton wick, in blue painted glass tumbler with screen printed artwork and ivy leaf artwork on back. Comes in duotone violet and fluorescent yellow packaging with embossed ivy artwork.
- We do not issue refunds, however we will accept eligible apparel items for store credit/exchange when received within two weeks of in-store purchase or date of mail delivery. Please review our final sale items below.
- Merchandise must be returned within 14 days of purchase or within 14 days of the date you received your online order, original tags must be attached, and clothing must be in new, unworn or unaltered condition (this includes make-up & deodorant stains, perfume, smoke or any other type of stain). After 14 days, your items are non-returnable.
- All in-store returns must be accompanied by a receipt or gift receipt.
- All online returns must submit a return request
- Customer is responsible for any return shipping fees for online returns and any shipping fees paid will not be refunded.
- We are not responsible for how you wash or wear your clothing. Items damaged after washing or after wearing are not eligible for return.
- Sale/Clearance Items from the Sale Page and Discounted Items Above 30%
- Bird Bee Merch - Made to Order & Pre-Order items
- Intimate Apparel (Including Bralettes, Panties, Socks & Tights)
- Covid-19 Face Masks
- Scarves, Gloves, Beanies, Hats, Hair Accessories
- Home Goods
- Phone Cases
- Once we receive your return, we will inspect the items, process the return, and send you an email with your e-gift card. Once you receive the gift card, you will be able to use it towards any future online purchase at shopbirdbee.com.
- Unfortunately, due to high demand and limited inventory, we cannot put items on hold for online or in-store exchanges. For online orders, we recommend purchasing the item you wish to exchange for and when your return is received, you will be refunded for the total amount of the return. If you plan to purchase the new size and be refunded, notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All items are inspected prior to shipping, however we know sometimes things may get overlooked. If you believe you received a defective item, you must notify us by email within 3 days of the delivery confirmation date or date of in-person purchase and include photos, otherwise it will be considered wear and tear and not eligible for return. An item that is damaged in the washing machine or ripped/broken after wearing is not eligible for return and is not considered defective. No exceptions will be made.